0

Fileice Is A Pay Per Download Site Which Pays You Real Money On Every Download By Just Uploading Your Files On Fileice.net And If Anyone Who Will Download From It Fileice Will Pay You But Problem Is That's Fileice Doesn't Accept Application Most Of The Peoples Due To They Doesn't Know Too Much About It So Here I Will Tell You How You Can Accept Your Application............



How To Get Approved In Fileice

Creating Fileice Account You Must Have TO Fill Correct Details In Your Application Form,When You Filled All The Details Here Comes Choices Verify Via HTML or Through Via I Don't Have Any Website

1.If You Are Verifying Via Blog Then Click On Layout And Add Gadget And Click On HTML/Java-script  Paste The Fileice Code 


2.If You Are Verifying Via I Don't Have a Website Then Here Is Real Or Working Method For All Of You

In Description Box Wrote"Hi I Am "Your Name"
Hello Fileice Team,I Want To Join Your Service Because I Need To Earn More Money Via Your Service,I Also Have A Adf.ly Or Adfoc.us Account But They Pay Less I Need To Earn More,I Have A Website Also My Daily Visitor Are 500+ And I Have Also More Than 50+ Videos On Youtube I Also Have A Adsense Account And I Will Share Your Link on My Social Networking Sites.I Am Added In More Than 64+ Groups On Facebook,Please Approved My Application..
Thank you Fileice Team


                    Hope You All Understand How Can You Approve Your Application
                        For Helping Please Use Our Refer Link- Click Here

                                                    

Post a Comment

 
Top